Villa Queen Cleopatra
An Elaborate and Ornate Home on the Sea
Step into the renowned Pharaonic era of Queen Cleopatra. Elaborate and grand, this villa is designed in the manner of the Temple Luxor and is flanked by two pillars. Carved rams stand guard at the doorway, while vibrant colours and textures enliven the interior spaces.
Bold yellows and greens highlight the room as candelabras, unique light fixtures, bronze basins, paintings and carved hieroglyphics catch one’s eye. Encompassing three floors, the spacious villa includes a raised dining area with fireplace and bar, welcoming lounge with plasma television, private garden and swimming pool, shower, a rooftop Jacuzzi, and more.
- Living Area
- Dining Room
- Massage Chair
- Private Pool /Garden
- One King Size Bed Room with Bathroom
- One Twin bed room with Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with a bathroom , Jacuzzi & a balcony (Queen size bed)
- Second bed room with bathroom (Twin Beds)
- Third Bedroom with bathroom (Twin Beds)
- Jacuzzi and sun beds