Special Needs Two-Bedroom Suites Amenities
Royal Savoy Special Needs Suites
We welcome you to a luxurious stay in one of our Special Needs Two-Bedroom Suites. Enjoy a private view of the Red Sea from the private balcony. Sink into relaxation and enjoy the amenities of being a guest at the Royal Savoy.
Special Needs Two-Bedroom Suites Features
- Four poster bed (in some of the rooms)
- Private balcony with two armchairs and a small table
- Individual air temperature control A/C
- Fully-stocked mini-bar with charge
- Tea/coffee making station
- Ice-box & kettle
- Personal safe deposit box
- Ironing board with iron (on request)
- Luggage Rack
- Luxurious marble bathroom with toilet and bathtub with shower
- Fully-stocked with exclusive bathroom amenities
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Makeup mirror and full-length mirror
Audio Visual & Communication
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet with 24 hours connectivity.
- LCD screen.
- IDD telephone with voicemail.
- Satellite TV channels.
- Welcome drinks.
- Flowers upon arrival (refreshed every 7 days for 14 nights stay).
- Seasonal fresh fruit basket upon arrival.
- Sweet snacks on a daily basis.
- Daily newspapers (upon request).
- Turndown service.
- DVD library at the Royal Savoy reception.
- 24-hour room service with charge.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed.
- Pets are not permitted in Royal Savoy suites.
- Groups are not acceptable in the Royal Savoy.