Sharm El Sheikh Activities Await
Including Sightseeing, Kids Attractions and More
Enjoy a variety of Egypt resort activities, all located conveniently onsite at the Royal Savoy. Athletes of all skill levels can find friendly, or fierce, competition at our tennis and squash courts, while water adventurers are invited to take off on a parasailing adventure or lounge on the Banana Boat. For those looking to get a better look at the world-renowned coral reef off of the Red Sea, the diving center offers snorkeling and diving for participants of all skills in Sharks bay, known as one of the finest diving spots in the world.
Onsite Activities at Royal Savoy:
- Tennis Courts - Practice your swing at SOHO Square's 4 open-air hard courts, 1 centre court and 1 mini court.
- Squash Courts - 2 squash courts are also available at SOHO Square.
- Water Sports - The Aqua Sport Centre offers a range of fun-filled water activities including Parasailing, Banana Boating and Water Tubing.
- Beach Volleyball - Pick-up a game of beach volleyball at Sierra Beach.
- Diving Centre - The onsite Dive Centre offers PADI-certified diving and snorkeling in Sharks Bay. Open to all ages, Sharks Bay is renown for its abundance of aquatic life and its protection from the wind.
- Beach Access - White Knight Beach offers 300 meters of pristine beaches along the Red Sea, providing an ideal spot for sunbathing and swimming. The beach is part of the protected Ras Mohamed National Park.
- Swimming Pools - Three separate swimming pools offer peaceful settings for relaxation beneath the sun or shaded by umbrellas. Steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi are also available.